The XPOWER PL-700A Low Profile Air Mover features powerful ventilation in a compact size that does not compromise on power. A 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which has the velocity to maximize drying area efficiently. Strategically placed vents on the underside of the unit dry surface below the fan. The PL-700A’s durable polypropylene plastic housing, three-speed switch and built-in daisy chainable power outlets makes this unit versatile for a variety of drying applications. Stackable up to 6 units high, this unit’s slim profile is the most compact in its class, with a deep nested stackable design for stable transportation. The unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage. A lightweight design and ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series of air movers the new industry favorite.
- Powerful and energy efficient 1/3 HP induction motor
- Low 2.8A draw with 1050 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Secure stacking up to 6 units high for easy storage
- 15 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- 3 speeds with horizontally or vertically drying positions
- Lightweight, compact and durable polypropylene (PP) plastic housing design
- ETL/CETL Safety Certified
There are no reviews yet.