The XPOWER X-48ATR is a high temperature axial fan that can withstand room temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used in conjunction with radial heaters to circulate hot air. Great for pest control and water damage restoration applications, the X-48ATR features a variable speed control, low 2.8 Amp draw, 3 hour timer, 360-degree rotation rack/stand, and built in daisy chainable power outlets. Use this high performance fan with its unique grill design to extend a powerful and focused stream of air up to 60 ft. in any direction. The X-48ATR also features a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage. Easily transportable, this lightweight fan can be stacked up to 5 units high. Ducting hoses (16DH25 or 16DH15) and adapter kit (16DHK) are available separately for confined space ventilation.
- Designed for high temperature work environs up to 180°F / 80°C
- Features a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage
- Rack/stand included allowing 360 degree rotation for multiple drying positions
- Lightweight and durable ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use)+PC (Polycarbonate) housing design
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- Low 2.8 Amps draw with 3600 CFM airflow capacity
- 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage
- Variable speed control switch and 3-hour timer
There are no reviews yet.