Featuring convenient handle and wheels, the XD-85L2 achieve maximum humidity control and water removal efficiency. This unit’s ultra-compact design is capable of removing up to 85 pints a day at AHAM. The LGR XD-85L2 LGR dehumidifier features patent pending “Dual Intake Technology” which boosts efficiency and performance in a wide range of operating conditions. Designed to maximize storage space, this compact unit stacks up to 3 units high and features a molded handle grip points on all four sides. An electronic display monitors your job site’s current humidity and records operating time. The XD-85L2 features an auto purge pump with 40′ drainage hose that automatically purges when full–eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels. Weighing less than 70 pounds, the easily transportable XD-85L2 gives you the ultimate LGR performance in a size that fits in crawl spaces and other tight areas. Ruggedly built for commercial use, the XD-85L2 excels in even the toughest restoration and remediation job sites.
- The ready to use XD-85L2 LGR Dehumidifier includes a fully assembled Fold-Down handle with wheels to simplify the transportability of this lightweight dehumidifier
- Auto purge pump with drainage hose automatically purges when full: eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels
- Automatic speed control increases or decreases the fan speed based on the relative humidity and ambient temperature levels in the space requiring dehumidification
- Water removal capacity: 85 pints/day at AHAM (80°F, 60% RH); 145 Pints/Day at Saturation (90°F, 90% RH)
- LGR performance with operating range between 33°F – 105°F (0.6°C – 40.6°C)
- Optimal dehumidification process with low efficient 6.7 Amps draw
- 180 CFM of warm, dry air passes through the exhaust to help optimize drying capability
- Dual intake technology and digital display monitors current humidity and operating time
- Durable and rugged roto-mold housing that features a nested stacking design
- 25 ft. power cord and 40 ft. long drain hose
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meets OSHA safety requirements
There are no reviews yet.