The XPOWER XL-730A Low Profile Air Mover features powerful ventilation in a compact size that does not compromise on power. A sealed 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which has the velocity to maximize drying area efficiently. Strategically placed vents on the underside of the unit dry surface below the fan. The XL-730A’s durable ABS plastic housing is built with heavy commercial use in mind. Offering five adjustable speeds and built-in daisy chainable GFCI power outlets makes this unit versatile for a variety of drying applications. Stackable up to 6 units high, the XL-730A features a slim profile that is the most compact in its class. A deep nested stackable design allows for stable transportation. The unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage. A lightweight design and ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series of air movers the new industry favorite.
- Powerful and energy efficient 1/3 HP induction motor
- Low 2.8A draw with 1150 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Secure stacking up to 6 units high for easy storage
- 15 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- 5 adjustable speeds
- Safety stick included stabilizing the inflatable
- Lightweight, compact and durable ABS housin
There are no reviews yet.