The XPOWER P-600A is a powerful utility floor fan with daisy chain that speeds up the drying process for water damage restoration and janitorial cleaning applications. Drawing only 3.8 Amps and blasting up to 2600 CFM, this 1/3 HP unit will get the job done quickly and efficiently. An onboard power outlet that is daisy-chainable up to 3 units eliminates the need for pesky extension cord set up. 4 positioning angles allow for drying floors, ceilings, walls, and more. Manufactured with rugged state-of-the-art injection mold technology, the P-600A’s commercial-grade housing, and the motor will ensure optimum performance and years of service. The on-board power outlets that are daisy-chainable up to 3 units eliminates the need for pesky extension cord set up. You can daisy chain up to 3 units on a single 15-amp circuit. The P-600 is designed to sit in 4 drying positions. These different drying positions let you dry at various angles for floors, ceilings, walls, crawlspaces, hallways, and more. Manufactured with rugged state-of-the-art injection mold technology, the P-600A’s commercial grade housing and the motor will ensure optimum performance and years of service.The XPOWER P-600A will help you get your drying job done more quickly.
- Powerful and energy-efficient 1/3 HP induction motor
- Low 3.8 Amps draw with 2600 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- 3 speeds with 4-angle drying positions (0°,20°kickstand,45°&90°)
- 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Built-in GFCI power outlets for daisy chain
- Stackable up to 4 units high for easy storage
- Lightweight, compact and durable polypropylene (PP) plastic housing design
There are no reviews yet.