The XPOWER X-12 is the only 12 inch. diameter industrial confined space blower fan with a variable speed control switch in the air mover market. Featuring a low amp draw and powerful sealed motor, the X-12 delivers dry air for ventilation, drying or exhaust fan jobs. The powerful X-12 can act as a High-Velocity Fan(bringing clean air in) or as a exhaust fan(sucking bad air out). This X-12 confined space blower fan comes with a flexible exhaust hose provides ventilation for commercial applications by pulling negative air in and out providing workplace safety for any construction or job site. This unit can be used without hoses to create negative air pressure and air circulation in gyms, hallways and other large areas. Ventilate any narrow space including subterranean manholes and sewers up to 125 ft. with the optional 12 inch. diameter ducting hose (12DH25). Lightweight and easily transportable, this unit weighs less than 25 lbs. and features a durable ABS injection molded housing to ensure optimum performance and years of service.
- Create negative air pressure and air circulation in gyms, hallways and other large areas
- Delivers dry air for ventilating any narrow space including subterranean manholes and sewers
- Lightweight and durable ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use) housing design
- 2-in-1 function: high velocity blower & powerful exhaust fan
- Low 6 Amps draw with 2600 CFM airflow capacity
- 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Variable speed control switch
- Dual thermal protection
- ETL/CETL safety certified
What’s in The Box:
- XPOWER X-12 1/2 HP 12″ Confined Space Ventilator Fan x 1
- Owner’s Manual x 1
There are no reviews yet.