The XPOWER X-35AR is a high temperature axial fan that can withstand room temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used in conjunction with radial heaters to circulate hot air. Great for pest control and water damage restoration applications, the X-35AR features variable speed control, low 2.8 Amp draw, 360-degree rotation rack/stand, and built-in daisy-chainable power outlets. Use this high-performance fan with its unique grill design to extend a powerful and focused stream of air up to 60 ft. in any direction. The X-35AR
- Designed for high-temperature work environs up to 180°F / 80°C
- Features a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage
- Rack/stand included allowing 360-degree rotation for multiple drying positions
- Lightweight and durable ABS plastic (the same that football helmets use)+PC (Polycarbonate) housing design
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- Low 1.6 Amps draw with 1720 CFM airflow capacity
- 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Stackable up to 5 units high for easy storage
- Variable speed control switch
What’s in The Box:
- X-35AR 1/4 HP High-Temperature Sealed Motor Industrial Axial Fan x 1
- 360 Degree Rotation Rack/Stand x 1
- Owner’s Manual x 1
high temperature axial fan also features a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage. Easily transportable, this lightweight fan can be stacked up to 5 units high.
There are no reviews yet.